Tournament Director: Steve Borja
2019 AREA 13 ~ JR. HIGH CHAMPIONSHIPS
JAMES WILSON ~ CHAIRMAN
JAMES BEEGHLEY ~ ALTERNATE
FRANKLIN & MARSHALL COLLEGE
637 COLLEGE AVE
LANCASTER, PA 17603
DATE: Saturday, February 16, 2019
Weigh~In Time: 7:30 ~ 8:30 AM
Wrestling Start Time: 9:00 AM
Registration: Online at http://wrestlereg.com ~ Deadline for online
entry is Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 8:00 pm
Online Registration Only ** PRE~REGISTRATION
ONLY ** NO WALK IN
Entry Fee: $25.00
Admission: Adults ~ $8.00 Students ~ $5.00
Awards will be awarded to 1st ~ 2nd ~ 3rd Place
1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Finisher advances to the Jr. High State
Championship on Saturday, March 2nd & Sunday, March 3rd at War
Memorial Arena, in Johnstown, Pa.
1) Wrestler must reside in one of the
following counties; Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon
2) Wrestler may only submit 1 Entry Form
3) Coaches interested in submitting a
team entry should contact James Wilson at email@example.com
4) Wrestlers in grade 7, 8, and 9 with
PIAA defined Junior High eligibility may participate
a. Refer to
http://www.piaa.org/schools/eligibility/default.aspx for PIAA defined
5) PJW and PIAA rules apply to all
applicants, coaches and spectators.
6) An 11 and 12 year old on a Jr. High
roster may choose only 1 PJW tournament series (Youth or Jr. High).
7) No school issued uniforms or singlets
8) No weight changes permitted after
a. All weight changes prior to close of
registration must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Wrestlers not making weight at
weigh~in will forfeit their entry without refund.
10) Birth Certificate and proof of
residency of wrestler must be provided if challenged.
11) Advancing wrestlers must complete
advancement process prior to leaving tournament.
12) Advancing wrestlers will be required
to pay an $90.00 apparel fee prior to leaving tournament. (CASH OR
13) Advancing wrestlers MUST provide a
copy of Birth Certificate prior to leaving tournament.
14) All Bout times are 1:30 ~ 1:30 ~
1:30. PIAA Overtime rules will apply.
15) Suitable undergarment must be worn
for weigh in.
16) Head gear is required, shoe laces
must be secured, PIAA hair rule applies, and mouth guard is required to
17) Seeding will be by records provided
on entry form.
18) Weight classes with 5 or fewer
participants will utilize round~robin format.
19) Release and Waiver of Liability
Agreement & Participant Code of Conduct form must be completed
and brought along to weigh in.
20) Failure to comply with any PJW or
PIAA rule will result in disciplinary action and/or forfeiture of
21) Jr. High Weight Classes:
77, 82, 87, 92, 97, 102, 107, 112, 117, 124, 132, 140, 147, 157, 167,
187, 212, 252 maximum