SPRING GROVE HIGH SCHOOL
1490 ROTH’S CHURCH RD
SPRING GROVE, PA 17362
DATE: Sunday, March 18, 2018
Weigh-In Time: 8:00 – 9:30 AM
Wrestling Start Time: 10:30 AM
Tournament Director: Nathan Ayers Phone: (717)817-8154 E-mail: email@example.com
Registration: Online at http://wrestlereg.com – Deadline for online entry is Friday, March 16, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Online Registration Only ** PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY ** NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
Entry Fee: $25.00
Admission: Adults - $8.00 Students - $5.00
Awards will be awarded to 1st Place Finishers
1st Place Advances to the Youth State Championship, Friday, March 23 & Saturday, March 24 at Mohegan Sun Arena, Wilkes-Barre, Pa
1) Wrestler (Girls Only) must reside in one of the following counties; Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, Perry, York.
2) Wrestler (Girls Only) may only submit 1 Entry Form.
3) Age as of December 31st, 2017.
4) PJW and PIAA rules apply to all applicants, coaches and spectators.
5) An 11 and 12 year old on a Jr. High roster may choose only 1 PJW tournament series (Youth Boys/Girls or Jr. High).
6) No school issued uniforms or singlets are permitted.
7) No weight changes permitted after entry form has been submitted.
8) Wrestlers not making weight at weigh in will forfeit their entry without refund.
9) Birth Certificate and proof of residency of wrestler must be provided if challenged.
10) Advancing wrestlers must complete advancement process prior to leaving tournament.
11) Advancing wrestlers will be required to pay a non-refundable $85.00 apparel fee prior to leaving tournament.
12) Advancing wrestlers MUST provide a copy of Birth Certificate prior to leaving tournament.
13) All Bout times are 2-1-1. Overtime is 1 minute sudden death, then 30 second ride out if needed.
14) Suitable undergarment must be worn for weigh in.
15) Head gear is required, shoe laces must be secured, PIAA hair rule applies, and mouth guard is required to cover braces.
16) Seeding will be by records provided on entry form.
17) Full double elimination format with wrestle back for true second. * Weight classes with 6 or fewer participants will utilize round-robin format.
18) Application must be completed in its entirety.
19) Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement & Participant Code of Conduct form must be completed and brought along to weigh in.
20) Failure to comply with any PJW or PIAA rule will result in disciplinary action and/or forfeiture of participation.
21) Girls only Age Division & Weight Class: 8 and Under Girls Only: 45, 55, 65, 80 9 & 10 YR OLD Girls Only: 55, 65, 75, 85, 105 11 & 12 YR OLD Girls Only: 65, 75, 85, 95, 120