2018 AREA 13 JR. HIGH CHAMPIONSHIPS
JAMES WILSON – CHAIRMAN
JAMES BEEGHLEY - ALTERNATE
FRANKLIN & MARSHALL COLLEGE
637 COLLEGE AVE
LANCASTER, PA 17603
DATE: Sunday, February 18, 2018
Weigh-In Time: 7:30 – 8:30 AM
Wrestling Start Time: 9:00 AM
Tournament Director: Steve Borja Phone: (540)239-1596 E-mail: email@example.com
Registration: Online at http://wrestlereg.com – Deadline for online entry is Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Online Registration Only ** PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY ** NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
Entry Fee: $25.00
Admission: Adults - $8.00 Students - $5.00
Awards will be awarded to 1 st – 2 nd – 3 rd Place Finishers
1st, nd and 3rd Place Finisher advances to the Jr. High State Championship on Saturday, March 3rd & Sunday, March 4th at War Memorial Arena, in Johnstown, Pa.
- Wrestler must reside in one of the following counties; Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon
- Wrestler may only submit 1 Entry Form
- Coaches interested in submitting a team entry should contact James Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestlers in grade 7, 8, and 9 with PIAA defined Junior High eligibility may participate
- PJW and PIAA rules apply to all applicants, coaches and spectators.
- An 11 and 12 year old on a Jr. High roster may choose only 1 PJW tournament series (Youth or Jr. High).
- No school issued uniforms or singlets are permitted.
- No weight changes permitted after registration closes.
- Wrestlers not making weight at weigh-in will forfeit their entry without refund.
- Birth Certificate and proof of residency of wrestler must be provided if challenged.
- Advancing wrestlers must complete advancement process prior to leaving tournament.
- Advancing wrestlers will be required to pay an $90.00 apparel fee prior to leaving tournament.
- Advancing wrestlers MUST provide a copy of Birth Certificate prior to leaving tournament.
- All Bout times are 1:30 ~ 1:30 ~ 1:30. PIAA Overtime rules will apply.
- Suitable undergarment must be worn for weigh in.
- Head gear is required, shoe laces must be secured, PIAA hair rule applies, and mouth guard is required to cover braces.
- Seeding will be by records provided on entry form.
- Full double elimination format with wrestle back for true second.
- Weight classes with 5 or fewer participants will utilize round-robin format.
- Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement & Participant Code of Conduct form must be completed and brought along to weigh in.
- Failure to comply with any PJW or PIAA rule will result in disciplinary action and/or forfeiture of participation.
- Jr. High Weight Classes: 77, 82, 87, 92, 97, 102, 107, 112, 117, 124, 132, 140, 147, 157, 167, 187, 212, 252 maximum